No Patient Left Behind convenes stakeholders to promote a biotech social contract that ensures:
- prescribed treatments authorized by an insurer have no or low out-of-pocket costs
- drugs go generic without undue delay
- sufficient incentives remain in place to promote continued innovation
Watch our presentations below.
Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) Game Theory: Impact on Biotech Builders and (how) can it be fixed?
September 20, 2022 - Experts from the innovator, investor, and health plan communities provide analysis for biotech leaders on the impacts of new IRA legislation. The moderators and panel detail the law's provisions and implementation timeline, its potential impact on R&D financings, likely health plan formulary changes, and expected disruption to new small molecule patient therapies.
- Peter Kolchinsky, Managing Partner, RA Capital
- Tess Cameron, Principal, RA Capital
Featured speakers included:
- David Ricks, CEO, Lilly & Co.
- Jake Klaisner, Consulting Actuary, Milliman
- Alice Valder Curran, Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Deborah Gan, Founder, North Star Access Consulting
- Peter Rubin, Executive Director, NPLB
The good, bad, and ugly of the Inflation Reduction Act
The IRA's impact on Investment and Innovation
Watch the full webinar here.
For the full presentation, including bonus slides not covered in the recorded webinar, click here. Anyone is welcome to use these slides, with attribution, in their own presentations.
Interested in getting in touch?
Contact a member of our staff
Feel free to reach out with questions, concerns, or comments.Contact us